Chicago shopify plus meetup
a one night event for shopify merchants & marketers thursday, april 25th, 2019.REGISTER
what is it?
The Chicago Shopify Plus Meetup is a one-night Shopify event hosted by local Shopify Plus Partners to share knowledge with the growing Shopify Plus community. We bring together merchants, marketers, and Shopify Partners from around Chicago, and the midwest to learn from like-minded entreprenuers.
- No cost: Free entry, food, drinks, and swag.
- Network with other Shopify Merchants and Partners
- Three merchants will win free services from sponsors Gorgias and Bold.
- Live Q&A panel with Kurt Elster from The Unofficial Shopify Podcast and Beav Brodie from Tactical Baby Gear.
- Conversion rate optimization real talk from Value-Based Design author Nick Disabato
Presented by:Contact email@example.com to sponsor our next event.
APRIL 2019 RECAPGuest speaker Beav Brodie (of Tactical Baby Gear) shares his meetup experience.
Nick Disabato, Draft
Nick runs Draft, a proudly independent interaction design consultancy. Draft conducts research-driven optimizations of online stores, so they can grow without needing to increase their ad spend. Rather than running the usual marketing playbook, Nick uses design research as the fundamental tool for optimization. He also wrote design best-sellers Cadence & Slang and Value-Based Design.
Beav Brodie, Tactical Baby Gear
Shopify Plus merchant Tactical Baby Gear is disrupting the booming world of baby products — estimated this year to produce more than $11 billion in revenue world-wide — by specializing in military-style baby gear. Founder Beav Brodie and COO Alex Alexander Kristoff join us to discuss their seven-figure success in this live episode of The Unofficial Shopify Podcast.