We recently opened our new offices inside Chicagoland's historic Pickwick Theatre building.
The Pickwick Theatre is an Art Deco movie palace located in Park Ridge, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
Designed by Roscoe Harold Zook, William F. McCaughey, and Alfonso Iannelli, the Pickwick opened in 1928 as a vaudeville stage and movie theatre. It is widely recognized for its marquee and 100-foot tower, which appeared in the opening credits of Siskel & Ebert & the Movies. The main auditorium, built to resemble an Aztec or Mayan temple, seats up to 1,400 people.
The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and continues to host films as well as live stage shows. In 1990, theatre management expanded the Pickwick by adding three new screens behind the original auditorium.