A few weeks ago a member of my Shopify Facebook group had asked about email pop-ups. (The answer is to use Privy.)
But what do you offer in your pop-up?
I like to offer several things. We generally put together a welcome series based on existing content, but in this instance, there was no content to work with.
Usually, I'd do something like this:
- Welcome email with quick intro
- How we discovered the pain our product solves
- The surprising root of the pain our problem
- Our solution
- Reviews & Testimonials
- 48-hour flash sale using dynamic coupon code
- 24-hour warning that sale is ending
Each would be separated by one day, Making a purchase automatically removes the person from the workflow. In today's drive, I'll talk through this sequence in more depth.