Good communication is the cornerstone of client satisfaction. We believe that the more interaction we have with a client, the better the resulting project will be. We have five commandments for client communication.
- Offer free consultations and give honest advice.
- Listen to what the client has to say to better understand them.
- Ask the client questions to clarify the project's goals.
- Research the client's target market to ensure the project's effectiveness.
- Revise the project proposal as many times as necessary to earn the client's approval.