- Offer free consultations and give honest advice.
- Listen to what the client has to say to better understand them.
- Ask the client questions to clarify the project's goals.
- Research the client's target market to ensure the project's effectiveness.
- Revise the project proposal as many times as necessary to earn the client's approval.
Good communication is the cornerstone of client satisfaction. We believe that the more interaction we have with a client, the better the resulting project will be. We have five commandments for client communication.